We are pleased to offer a Christmas Discount to all our new clients who book and pay between 1 November 2017 and 31 January 2018 (Prices as advertised below).
Please Note: You must complete the Mediation Preparation before you are able to attend your Mediation.
Our prices (GST Inclusive) for these 3 steps are as follows:
- Register your interest for Family Law Mediation
- Start the process
- 60 minute private appointment with skilled Pre-Mediation Consultant (face-to-face or telephone)
- Perusal by the Mediator of all relevant documentation provided by the party prior to Mediation
- Blue Sky Mediation Information Package
- Section 60I Certificate (if you don’t progress to Mediation)
- 4 hour Mediation with a Specialist Family Law Mediator
- Room hire
- Use of all materials and equipment – photocopying / printing / scanning / faxing (up to 10 pages per party)
- Copy of the Mediation Outcome Report prepared by the Mediator
- Section 60I Certificate (if necessary)